Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Air Up There


You know how people always talk about how it is going to be inevitable, and without doubt, that once you get tatted up and inked, people are going to automatically wonder and think what is the symbolism behind such a thing? Well, these days, I can't help but want to eschew away that type of thinking entirely and for good by just getting inked with something I just so happen to think is pretty. Take this photo image above with all the colors that I love. You can't tell me that it wouldn't look super neat in the center top of my back, know what I mean? But I guess if someone were to ask what it meant, I'd just say it's a daily reminder for me not to give in to any sort of gossiping; never would I want to be portrayed as someone that spews hot air. Hey wait. That's actually kind of good. Now I kind of want it all the more and for good.